- With the surveillance operators pursuing to HD/UHD which further adds the storage and transmission cost, HDCVI H.265+/H.265 has been released to incredibly decrease the required bitrate while ensuring the video quality in realizing high resolution surveillance such as 4MP/4K. The Lite Series is designed for high cost performance and quality. The range offers a great solution for users facing budget constraints who both require quality and performance. And with the adoption of Smart H.265+/H.265, the series improves encoding efficiency, saving on bandwidth/storage costs, and significantly reducing the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
- Smart Codec, H.265+ can reduce up to 90% bit rate and storage requirements compared with H.264 without having to invest in new cameras.
- The XVR can auto recognize the signal of front-camera without any setting. It makes operation more friendly and convenient.
- SMD, referred to as Smart Motion Detection, is a new surface learning algorithm based on motion detection. It can reduce false alarms with intelligent analysis, saving time and labor costs of checking useless alarms. Furthermore, human and vehicle classification makes it possible to quickly locate the alarm triggering scenarios.
- The integrated design can reduce wiring troubles which makes it much more cost-effective and convenient for installation.
- This funcion includes POS ticket information overlay and search which can be widely used in retail programs.
Long Distance Transmission
- The HDCVI system supports long distance transmission over coaxial cable and UTP, max. 700m for 4K/4MP, 800m for 1080P and 1200m for 720P.
Smart Fan Design
- The smart fan can automatically turn on or turn off according to the CPU temperature. This function can effectively reduce the fan noise to provide a better user experience.
- HDMI2 of DH-XVR5416L-X is made for a secondary monitor. This allows the operator to view one special monitor that assigned to selected cameras or video inputs from higher security areas.
Intelligent Video System (IVS)
- With built-in intelligent video analytics, the XVR has the ability to detect and analyze moving objects for improved video surveillance. The XVR provides optional standard intelligence at the edge allowing detection of multiple object behaviors such as abandoned or missing objects. IVS also supports Tripwire analytics, allowing the camera to detect when a pre-determined line has been crossed.
- It is a typical technology being used in a variety of applications for searching or identification of individuals.
- Main Processor : Embedded Processor
- Operating System : Embedded LINUX
Video and Audio
- Analog Camera : Input 8/16 Channel, BNC
- HDCVI Camera : 5MP, 4MP, 1080P@25/30fps, 720P@50/60fps, 720P@25/30fps
- AHD Camera : 5MP, 4MP, 1080P@25/30, 720P@25/30fps
- TVI Camera : 5MP, 4MP, 1080P@25/30, 720P@25/30fps
- CVBS Camera : PAL/NTSC
- IP Camera : Input 8CH：8+4 Channel, each channel up to 6MP, 16CH: 16+8 Channel, each channel up to 8MP
- Audio In/Out : 4/1, BNC
- Two-way Talk : 1 Mic In, 1 Mic Out, BNC
- Compression : H.265+/H.265/H.264+/H.264
- Resolution : 5M-N, 4M-N, 1080P, 1080N, 720P, 960H, D1, CIF
- Record Rate : Main stream:the 1st & 2nd channel 5M-N（1~10fps）, others 4M-N/1080P(1~15fps); 1080N/720P/960H/D1/CIF (1~25/30fps), Sub steram: D1/CIF(1~15fps)
- Bit Rate : 32Kbps ~ 6144Kbps Per Channel
- Record Mode : Manual, Schedule (General, Continuous), MD (Video detection:Motion Detection, Video Loss, Tampering), Alarm, Stop
- Record Interval : 1 ~ 60 min (default: 60 min), Pre-record: 1 ~ 30 sec, Postrecord: 10 ~ 300 sec
- Audio Compression : AAC(only for the 1st channel), G.711A, G.711U, PCM
- Audio Sample Rate : 8KHz, 16 bit Per Channel
- Audio Bit Rate : 64Kbps Per Channel
- Interface : 8CH：1 HDMI, 1 VGA, 1 TV, 16CH: 2 HDMI, 1 VGA, 1 TV
- Resolution : 8CH:HDMI 1:1920×1080, 1280×1024, 1280×720 16CH:HDMI 1:3840×2160, 2560×1440, 1920×1080, 1280×1024, 1280×720, HDMI 2 / VGA: 1920×1080, 1280×1024, 1280×7201920×1080, 1280×1024, 1280×720
- Multi-screen Display : 8CH:When IP extension mode not enabled: 1/4/8/9, When IP extension mode enabled: 1/4/8/9/16, 16CH:When IP extension mode not enabled: 1/4/8/9/16, When IP extension mode enabled: 1/4/8/9/16/25
- OSD : Camera title, Time, Video loss, Camera lock, Motion detection, Recording
- Interface : 1 RJ-45 Port (1000M)
- Network Function : HTTP, HTTPS, TCP/IP, IPv4/IPv6, Wi-Fi, 3G/4G, SNMP, UPnP, RTSP, UDP, SMTP, NTP, DHCP, DNS, IP Filter, PPPoE,DDNS, FTP, Alarm Server, P2P,IP Search (Supports Dahua IP camera, DVR, NVS, etc.)
- Max. User Access : 128 users
- Smart Phone : iPhone, iPad, Android
- Interoperability : ONVIF 16.12, CGI Conformant
Video Detection and Alarm
- Trigger Events : Recording, PTZ, Tour, Video Push, Email, FTP, Snapshot, Buzzer and Screen Tips
- Video Detection : Motion Detection, MD Zones: 396 (22 × 18), Video Loss, Tampering and Diagnosis
- Alarm input : 8/16
- Relay Output : 6
Playback and Backup
- Playback : 8CH: 1/4/8, 16CH: 1/4/8/16
- Search Mode : Time /Date, Alarm, MD and Exact Search (accurate to second)
- Playback Function : Play, Pause, Stop, Rewind, Fast play, Slow Play, Next File, Previous File, Next Camera, Previous Camera, Full Screen, Repeat, Shuffle, Backup Selection, Digital Zoom
- Backup Mode : USB Device/Network
- Internal : HDD 4 SATA Ports, up to 10TB capacity
- eSATA : 1 Port
- USB : 8CH: 3 USB Ports (3 USB 2.0), 16: 3 USB Ports (1 USB 2.0 , 2 USB 3.0)
- RS232 : 1 port, for PC communication & Keyboard
- RS485 : 1 Port, for PTZ Control
- RS422 : 1 Port, for PTZ Control
- Power Supply : AC100V-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption(Without HDD) : <35W
- Dimensions : 1.5U, 440mm×417mm×76mm (17.3"x 16.4" x 3.0")
- Net Weight(Without HDD) : 5kg (11.0lb)
- Gross Weight : 7kg (15.43lb)
- Installation : Desktop installation/Rack-mounted
- Operating Conditions : -10°C ~ +55°C (+14°F ~ +131°F), 10%~ 90% RH
- Storage Conditions : -20°C ~ +70°C (-4°F ~ +158°F) , 0~ 90% RH
- Third-party Support : Dahua, Arecont Vision, AXIS, Bosch, Brickcom, Canon, CP Plus, Dynacolor, Honeywell, Panasonic, Pelco, Samsung, Sanyo, Sony, Videotec, Vivotek, and more
- Certifications : FCC: Part 15 Subpart B, CE: CE-LVD: EN 60950-1/IEC 60950-1, CE-EMC: EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3, EN 55032, EN 50130, EN 55024